Repeat the above for the width.
Place your tile into the adhesive and give it a light rub into the adhesive then place the next tile into the adhesive rub it down until it is totally flush with the first tile, space your tiles using 3mm crosses and repeat until all your full tiles are fitted.
If you are using a score and snap tile cutter simply line up your marks on the tile to the cutting line of the cutter, score the tile and break
- Sweeping brush [make sure the floor is dust free before tiling]
- A tape measure and pencil.
- A chalk line or a long straight edge to mark your setting out line.
- A 10mm notched trowel [for concrete or not perfectly flat floors] a 6mm notched trowel [for over boarded or flat floors]
- A clean bucket [to mix in]
- A drill with a whisk attachment or a small trowel [to mix with]
- A tile cutter [score and snap] one big enough to suite the size of your tile i.e. if your tile 330×450 you need a tile cutter 500mm long, I recommend the Rubi TS 50 plus.
- Tile nips or a 9 inch grinder with a diamond blade [for cutting awkward shapes.]
- 3mm spacer crosses or whatever size of spacer you choose.
- A grouting trowel.
- A sponge and clean bucket to wash down with.
Health and safety.
- Dust mask.
- Ear defenders