No products in the basket.
When you think about tiles, bathrooms and kitchens will no doubt spring to mind. But tiles can be used in a range of other areas too. These include the hallway, the conservatory, and around the fireplace. Tiled fireplaces can be both practical, and very attractive too. In fact, there are many reasons to choose tiles for your fireplace. Here at Tiles 2 Go, we are Preston’s leading tiling experts. As a result, we have produced this guide exploring the advantages of fireplace tiling.
Advantages of fireplace tiling
So why should you decide to use tiles around your fireplace? Well, there are several reasons, including:
- Resilient- ceramic tiles used for fireplace tiling have the advantage of being very resilient. This means that they will not chip or crack from general use.
- Heat Resistant- ceramic tiles are heat resistant.This means that if you have an open wood-burner, or a fire that does get very hot, ceramic tiles could be the most practical option.
- Stylish and attractive- Tiles can suit any style. Whether your home is contemporary or traditional, there are tile options for any style, and any colour scheme. For example, neutral tiles, and timber or stone effect tiles, can be a great choice for the most modern of homes, while still complimenting a traditional style.
- Feature wall- a tiled fireplace can create a stunning and dramatic feature in your home. You can even extend the tiling across the chimney breast, or fire space, to the ceiling, to create a unique feature wall. This will add character and style to your home.
- Low maintenance- once installed, tiles are a low maintenance option. Easy to wipe clean, and soot or debris from the fire can easily be wiped away with no special sealant or maintenance required.
Why not take a look at our range of tiles today, here at Tiles 2 Go.