Here at Tiles 2 Go, we are Preston’s leading tiling experts. As a result, we have produced this guide to everything you should know about the benefits of installing large format marble tiles in your property.
What are the advantages of large format marble effect tiles?
There are a number of advantages and benefits to using large format marble effect tiles. These include:
- Creating a continuous tiling effect- using large format marble effect tiles with only a very small grout line in between tiles can create the effect of one continues piece of tiling. Whether that’s for the walls or floors, it can be incredibly stunning, adding a sophisticated, dramatic finish to any room.
- Stunning in any room- from the living room, to the kitchen, bathroom or conservatory, large format marble effect tiles can suit any space and add stylish design to your home. These tiles are also suitable for both traditional and contemporary spaces, complementing each style perfectly.
- Walls and floors- marble effect large format tiles are suitable for both wall and floor tiling in any space. So you have more design and installation flexibility when considering the interior design or any space.
- Range of colours – marble effect tiles are available with a range of different marbled colours including blues, greys, blacks and even reds. You can choose the colour and the tone that is right for your space, to get the perfect visual result.
- More durable than real marble- these marble effect tiles are designed to have the same stunning visual qualities as standard marble, but they also offer a range of practical benefits. These include being naturally waterproof, and incredibly low maintenance. This is unlike real marble, which would need sealing and treating, with regular maintenance to keep this looking fresh and helping the tiles stay waterproof.
For more information or advice, get in touch with the experts today, here at Tiles 2 Go.