Here at Tiles 2 Go, we are Preston’s leading tiling experts. And we work with homeowners and property developers across the region to deliver top quality tiling solutions. This includes textured tiles. But why would you choose textured tiles, rather than smooth tiles? And what are the advantages of textured tiles?
Advantages of textured tiles
There are many advantages of textured tiles. And these include:
- Suitable for all homes and styles- textured tiles have the same colour and style range as smooth tiles. So you can use textured tiles in any room, in any home, and still create a stunning and attractive design feature.
- Non slip- some textured floor tiles can be used effectively in bathrooms, kitchens and wet rooms to prevent slips, trips and falls by increasing the friction. Typically rough surfaces will have more friction than smooth surfaces.
- Versatile- Tiles can be used as a bland background, or they can inject some depth and personality to your room. Textured tiles are versatile and offer the chance for you to create either a stunning feature, or a blank canvas.
- Add 3D design- some textured tiles can add a 3D effect to any wall which can rally make your tiled wall stand out and grab attention. This can be effective in any room in your home.
- Warmth- textured tiles, in the right colour can be helpful when injecting warmth into a room. This is because of the depth they add. However, you should avoid cold greys and cool blues if your intention is to add warmth.
- Floors and walls- in a bathroom or kitchen, you could think about using textured tiles for both the floor and wall tiling. This can give a uniformed, and stylish effect. Although you might not want to use the exact same tiles for both. As this could be overwhelming.
Why not take a look at our range of textured tiles today, here at Tiles 2 Go?