Different floor tiling options for your home office
So, if you want to tile the floor in your home office, what are the most effective options? Well, there are several to consider, including:
- Timber effect floor tiles- these are designed to look just like real wood flooring, so you can enjoy the style, without all the sealing and maintenance associated with real wood. Available in a range of colours and shades, you can choose the timber effect floor tiles that will be perfect for your home office, and interior decor.
- Stone effect floor tiles- like timber effect floor tiles, stone effect floor tiles offer the same visual quality as natural stone, without the maintenance issues. These can give your home office an effective visual result, that has a dramatic effect.
- Patterned- you can also opt for patterned tiles to create a uniquely personal office space that reflects your design ideas and character.
What are the advantages of choosing tiles for the home office?
There are a number of advantages and benefits to installing tiles in your home office. These include:
- Easy to clean- tiles are easy to clean and will not stain when you accidentally spill your morning coffee, unlike carpet or lino. Tiled floors can be swept, mopped and even hoovered with ease, to keep your home office looking spotless.
- Hard wearing- tiles are very hard wearing. Unlike laminate flooring that can be scratched or marked by office furniture, or lino or carpet than become ripped or out of shape, tiles can easily withstand frequent use and heavy furniture.
- Stylish- tiled floors look great in properties of all styles and designs. This includes both traditional and contemporary homes.
For your latest project, why not take a look at our range of tiles, grouts and adhesives today, here at Tiles 2 Go?