Patterned tiles are often a feature determined by personal preference and design taste. But if you have a traditional bathroom, with stunning traditional style fixtures, you should consider using patterned tiles. So how can these be applied effectively? And what are the advantages of patterned tiles for traditional bathrooms? Well, here at Tiles 2 Go, we are Preston’s leading tiling experts. From contemporary tiles to traditional, patterned and textured tiles, we stock a range of tiles suitable for a variety of tiling projects. As a result, we have produced this guide to everything you should know about traditional bathrooms and patterned tiles.
Using patterned tiles in traditional bathrooms
Traditional bathrooms are those that have a traditional style. This covers a range of design choices and style features including decorative bathroom fixtures (like scalloped sinks and toilets) as well as more traditional style taps and shower fixtures. And patterned tiles can be used effectively for this type of bathroom, in a number of ways, including:
- Shower enclosure walls- patterned tiles on the shower enclosure wall can help to create a focal point for your bathroom.
- Floor tiles- traditional bathrooms can make use of patterned tiles as floor tiles to create a stunning and attractive space.
- Splashback area- another area where patterned tiles can be effective includes the wall behind the sink.
Wherever you use them, be sure that your patterned tiles suit the colour scheme of your room, and opt for floral and traditional patterns, rather than the geometric, which is better suited to contemporary bathrooms.
What are the advantages of patterned tiles for traditional bathrooms?
There are several advantages to using patterned tiles in a traditional bathroom. These include:
- Adding colour- many traditional bathrooms tend to be monotone. With patterned tiles you can liven up the plain white suit with a touch of colour. This also helps bring personality and character to the space too.
- Creating a visual feature- patterned tiles create contrast and draw the eye, and this can create a bold visual feature in the bathroom.
For advice, or ideas, why not get in touch today, here at Tiles 2 Go. Alternatively, if you are ready to begin your new tiling project, why not take a look at what we have to offer online?