When it comes to tiling, we are Preston’s leading experts, here at Tiles 2 Go. And we know how important it is to make sure that you make the right tiling choices. From subway tiles, to patterned tiles, there is a place and a use for every tile. But this doesn’t mean they will all suit your needs or your home. That’s why choosing tiles can be such a challenge. But one versatile tiling option could suit your needs perfectly. Hexagonal tiling can look great in a range of rooms, and could be perfect your home. This is our guide to the advantages of hexagonal tiling.
Advantages of hexagonal tiling
- Hexagonal tiles look great in any room. Whether you want to tile your bathroom, kitchen, conservatory, hallway, or even your living room, hexagonal tiles can suit your space.
- With a variety of different style and colour options, hexagonal tiles can look great in either contemporary or traditional homes.
- Hexagonal tiles can look like natural stone or timber, and this can be incredibly appealing for neutral and natural spaces.
- Because of their unusual shape, hexagonal tiles can draw attention to your tiling, and create an interesting and unique focal point.
- Hexagonal tiles can be used to create a feature wall, or splash-back zone, or they can be used throughout the room. This versatility means that they can be effective for almost any need.
- For floor tiles, large format hexagonal tiles can be very effective. While small format hexagonal tiles can be used effectively for splash-back zones.
- To draw more attention to your tiling, using an alternative grout colour can really help your hexagon shaped tiles to stand out.
- Hexagonal tiling fits in well with more regular tiling, so you can pick and choose how to use hexagonal tiles for your own home.
Why not take a look at our range of tiles today, here at Tiles 2 Go?