Using tiles for both the floors and walls is a design option that can be incredibly effective. One emerging trend is to use the same tiles for both the floor and walls, but how can this be applied effectively? And what are the benefits of this tiling style? Well, here at Tiles 2 Go, we are Preston’s leading tiling experts. And this is our guide to everything you should know about matching wall and floor tiles.
How to use matching wall and floor tiles
There are a number of effective options for using matching floor and wall tiles successfully. These include:
- Using stone effect tiles- stone effect tiles can be very effective when used as both floor and wall tiles. Available in blues and greys, as well as creams and beiges, the stone effect tiles can create the perfect background for any room. These can also be large format tiles to create a continuous tiling effect that covers both the floors and the walls.
- Using marble effect tiles- for a more traditional and luxurious effect, marble effect tiles can be a great option for both floors and walls. Just like stone effect tiles, these can look just as good as real marble and can also be installed in a continuous tiling method for maximum results.
- Using white tiles- white tiles for both the floor and the walls can be a good way to create a neutral background for the rest of your interior design to stand out from.
What are the advantages of combined wall and floor tiles?
There are a number of advantages and benefits to using matching wall tiles in any room in the home. These include:
- Creating a stunning visual effect- using matching wall and floor tiles creates a unique and appealing visual effect that can be the perfect fit for some homes and rooms, especially contemporary design.
- Stylish design– this type of tiling is incredibly stylish and on trend.
For your latest tiling project, why not take a look at our range of tiles today, here at Tiles 2 Go?