Using shaped tiles for interior decorating has been growing in popularity over the past few years, with more and more households using the design now, in 2021. But why are shaped tiles so popular? Well, here at Tiles 2 Go, we are Preston’s leading tiling experts. From contemporary tiles to traditional, patterned and textured tiles, we stock a range of tiles suitable for a variety of tiling projects. As a result, we have produced this guide to everything you should know about the increasing popularity of tiling shapes.
So, why are shaped tiles so popular?
There are a number of reasons why shaped tiles are becoming an increasingly popular tiling trend, and there are a number of reasons why you should consider using shaped tiles in your home. These include:
- Adding visual interest- shaped tiles add an unusual visual style to your property, with the tiling shape drawing the eye and attracting attention to the space. Even when used for entire floor or wall tiling, these shaped tiles create a fantastic visual effect that can help your style choices stand out.
- Versatile design feature- shaped tiles can be used effectively for a variety of purposes, including creating a stylish patterned floor, or background wall tiling, as well as for specific feature tiling including feature walls and splash-back designs. You can also opt for patterned tiles in a range of shapes, or stick to plain colours, and shapes tiles can be used in rooms throughout the home for a stylish result, including the hallway, conservatory, kitchen and bathroom. The range of tiling shapes includes:
- hexagonal tiles and honeycomb tiling
- curved tiles and circular designs
- triangular tiles
- Suitable for all interior styles- whether your property is traditional or contemporary, shaped tiles offer the perfect visual effect and can compliment your style.
For your latest tiling project, why not take a look at our range of tiles today, online or in store, here at Tiles 2 Go?